CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Kagay-an Festival 2011

Kagay-an Festival '11 held last August 27, 2011. It was a wonderful event, different schools and establishments participated during that event. There were a number of floats competing for the most colorful and creative. There were also parade participated from different schools in the city.






I enjoyed the event so much, because I was able to see the the parade, thinking that I couldn't make it. But then, I'm happy to see Michael Tan in person with the winners of Ms. Kagay-an. During that day, I was able also to go to carnival and have some ride. I experienced riding the sea dragon, which is so scary to ride at. Yet I find myself enjoying. I must say that this is the happiest and enjoyable fiesta I've ever experienced.








No comments:

Post a Comment