CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 1, 2011

My Expectations towards the subject : Educational Technology 2

 An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't.
Anatole France



My expectations towards the subject, I expect that I can learn lot of things especially in making a webpage, be able to help me in developing my skills to explore more on blogging . Though I'm computer literate but I also want  to expound more of what I've learned. I also expect that this subject is interesting, in a way that I find it challenging. It's alright if my expectations won't meet as long as I learned new things, I know the teacher is trying to fulfill our expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment